“Pass the Hat” is the major fundraising event for RHS PTSA.
As busy parents of high school students ourselves, we want to keep our fundraising simple for everyone! No cookie dough, no discount cards, no wrapping paper – we simply ask that you donate to help support the many programs, projects, and activities of RHS PTSA.
“Pass the Hat” funds support the following activities, and much more!
- Student enrichment activities
- Student agendas (provided to every student in September)
- Improvements to the school (such as the umbrella tables in the courtyard)
- Classroom supplies (such as microscopes and scales for science classes)
- Club & Sports equipment (indoor batting cages)
- Financial support for a drug and alcohol counselor
- Scholarships for graduating seniors
You can donate online, using secure checkout OR
You can send your “All-in-One” form, with cash or check made out to RHS PTSA, to:
Redmond High School PTSA
17272 NE 104th St
Redmond, WA 98052
Forms are available here:
If your company matches funds, RHS PTSA can raise even more for your donation dollar!
RHS PTSA is a 501 (c) 3 organization; all donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for your support!
…to help us raise a lot of money!
Better yet, it won’t cost you a thing!
We invite you to take a look at the fundraising programs in the right column. RHS PTSA raises money with Amazon, eScrip, Bartell Drugs, and Everything Party. Take just a moment to put the Amazon link on your browser’s toolbar, or to sign your Safeway card up for eScrip, and you will make money for RHS PTSA every time you shop! We appreciate your support!